Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wow, that's mighty gutsy of you, Octomom.

Headline on Yahoo! News today:
Octuplets mom fires free nannies for allegedly "spying" on her

Are you kidding me? This woman has a lot of gall. I mean, obviously she is lacking common sense if she wanted 14 kids in the first place when she is unemployed, single, and had no house of her own at the time. Now, miraculously, she has a house of her own, and was supplied by what I am assuming was the California government free nanny care around the clock. And she is FIRING them? WHAT?!?! She doesn't even have all of the kids home yet.....she has no idea what it's going to be like to raise 14 children alone--and a few of them have special needs. I was thinking about it, and if she tries to spend 20 minutes with each child every day, that takes up 4 hours and 40 minutes of her time every day. That doesn't count the time it will take to feed them, bathe them, get them dressed and undressed, go shopping, go to work, and do other normal, everyday things. When is the state going to get involved and say enough is enough?

I am actually angry at myself for even giving this woman any attention in my blog, because that's all this whole fiasco is about for her--attention....but it's kinda like a bad car accident. As much as I want to, I can't look away. The thing that breaks my heart is that she is not going to ultimately be the one who suffers, instead, it will be her 14 innocent children. Sad.

0 comments: