Thursday, March 19, 2009

BOILER UP!

March Madness starts TODAY! Do you have your brackets ready to go? I have done about 7 online, and on the majority of those brackets, I've picked Oklahoma to win it all. We shall see what really happens, I think it's basically impossible to predict the true outcome of the tournament without missing any games. That's why college basketball is the best, it's unpredictable!! I'm rooting for the Big Ten, of course, but I'm rooting most for the Purdue Boilermakers, who play their first game at 2:30pm today...I'm hoping to get off work in time to see some of it since I had an early start at work today, but that poses two problems: 1) I don't think Rogers Cable is covering the Portland games, and 2) I don't know that Canada will get access to the games being streamed online by NCAA.com. Wish me luck, and GO BOILERS!


BIG TEN TOURNEY CHAMPS 2009!!!!

0 comments: