Friday, March 20, 2009

The Plink of the Week

Since blogging is addictive and I tend to have a bit of an addictive personality, sometimes I want to blog, but I have no idea what to blog about. I found a website through the Blogger Buzz called Plinky. It is a bit Twitter-like (from what I understand about Twitter--I still refuse to start doing that, it's just too much), but there are prompts there on a daily basis that give bloggers with writer's block something to blog about. When you log in, a prompt automatically pops up, and you can choose to answer or not, and then you can post on the Plinky website or directly to your blog or whatever...I'm not going to link posts right away, but I may eventually do it. I'm going to try to start doing one once a week and call it the Plink of the Week (and I may come up with variations of this title!) I want something to do on here weekly, since I've seen it on many of the blogs I follow, and I like the idea, but I don't want to be a complete copycat. So, The Plink of the Week this week is:
If you were a superhero, what would your superpowers be, and what would you call yourself?

Oooh, a tough one. I think that the most important superpower I would have would most definitely be flying at supersonic speed, that way I wouldn't have to spend so many hours in the car traveling back and forth between Canada and the U.S. I'd like to be semi-psychic....not necessarily know exactly what's going to happen or be able to totally read people's minds, but I'd like to at least get a little inkling of what was going to happen....I'm big on planning stuff in advance. I think I'd also want the power of not requiring so much sleep....maybe I could just live on power naps...I'm always complaining that there aren't enough hours in the day. Or maybe I could have the power to replicate myself so I could be in multiple places at once. Yeah. That's a good one. And my name would be.........hmmm........Boilerqueen. Just for old times' sake.
So....what would YOUR superpowers be? Feel free to comment in my comments section! I think it's an interesting and very random question. :)
Have a nice weekend, I still have a bunch of fabulous pictures from our trips downtown and to Niagara Falls to post, I just haven't had time! Soon, I promise!

0 comments: