Friday, March 27, 2009

Plink of the Week

So, the Plink of the Week this week is:



What are 5 things on your bucket list?


1) Go to Egypt. I've always been fascinated by pyramids and mummies!


2) See a Broadway musical ON BROADWAY! I would love to visit NYC, and I hear there's nothing better than a good musical on Broadway!



3) Swim with dolphins. Dolphins are so intelligent and unique. I wanted to be a marine biologist for the longest time because they are one of my favorite animals!


4) Have one of my photographs published in a major publication. National Geographic would be ideal, but I'd take any magazine or website that would have me....photography is a major passion of mine, and being published would be a very proud moment.



5) Go to a Men's College Basketball Final Four game. The NCAA tourney is so unpredictable and I love basketball so much...it would definitely be a great memory to make--the atmosphere in the gym must be amazing during those games--you can't get that through a television broadcast!



Of course, there are many more things on my bucket list, but those were the first five that came to mind. What's on YOUR bucket list?

0 comments: