Thursday, September 20, 2007

Burly Men Make Good Movers

Hello again!

You should see this house! Oh man, oh man....we have nothing! Well, we do, but it's all in boxes. Maybe I'm just new to this moving business, but I cannot believe all that four guys can accomplish in one day! It was crazy, Gary and I just sat around and waited for them to have questions, and they did everything. I got tired of being in the way, so I retreated to a room in the basement just to stay out of the way and I took a little nap....this is what I found when I returned.
The Kitchen:
The bedroom:

Our poor, lonely, empty closet

The Living Room

And last, but not least, the truck.

So, overall, a productive day, I guess.......and tomorrow they load it all up and take it away. We'll be heading Up North with the Pinecrest Club, so it won't really matter that we don't have a bed to sleep in or anything to eat. I can't wait for life to get back to normal.

Have a good one!

0 comments: