Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What a Weekend!!

This weekend, Ben, Theresa, Liam, and Ethan came for a visit. They got to town at around 9 on Friday night and we were up early on Saturday to make the little trek to the Toronto Zoo. We had a great time! I'll have to admit that I wasn't expecting the fun I had watching 3 year olds' reactions to animals they haven't seen on a regular basis...it was hilarious! My favorite was when they saw this python

and then one turned around, shivered, and said in a shaky voice while grabbing on to Ben's leg, "oooooh, I'm scared of snakes!"

We saw monkeys....
Ate popsicles Saw giraffes in weird poses...

Watched elephants and tried to imitate them...

Saw cheetahs--my favorite!
Had fun......and then crashed.Delilah loved playing with the boys, too. She absolutely adores them.What a great weekend! We love visitors! If you haven't been here yet, or haven't been in a while, COME SEE US! :)

1 comments:

eerupps said...
This comment has been removed by the author.