Sunday, April 5, 2009

Welcome to April!

Sorry it's been a while since I've blogged, but that's because I was on vacation last week! I got to go to Denver, Colorado! I met my friend Deb out there, and we visited with her son, who moved out there in May. Not only did we see him, though, I also got to catch up with some of my friends! First, I saw Ellen, who worked with me at CET this summer and is currently a student at Denver University, and then I saw Jessica (one of my best friends) and Lucas (her awesome boyfriend who was also my wedding photographer), who moved there in July. Jessica took us gambling in a town in the mountains called Central City. It brought back great memories of our trip to Vegas a couple years ago. I also saw Kristen (an old friend from my education classes at Purdue) who moved to Denver three years ago. She's now teaching kindergarten in Golden and loving life. Colorado is so beautiful! We went up into the mountains one day and visited a couple of their many state parks. If it wasn't so far away from home, I'd definitely want to live there! Here are some pics from the trip! The mountains were beautiful, there were tons of wild animals, and the attitude out there is just so laid back! I want to visit again soon and take Gary this time, since he's never been there.








To see more, click here!

0 comments: