Thursday, November 29, 2007

All of my cute boys-- in one blog post!

We were watching football tonight (Go Packers)--and it was what I considered to be a pretty exciting game. I was sitting in the chair, and things got pretty quiet. I turned around, and this is what I found:


Awww, isn't he so cute? He works so hard every day that he really is this tired by 9:30 on most nights. :)

Speaking of cute, we went home for Thanksgiving last week. Overall, it was a great trip--we got to see lots of people, including my adorable future nephew, Joel. He's getting so big already! Here he is with Uncle Gary, giving me one of his lady-killer looks.

And I even got to see my wonderful god-dog, the famous Frankie. I know most people probably can't believe that I have a god-dog, but that's what happens when you can't have your own dog. Here he is. He was so excited to see me that he kinda peed on me in three spots. But I haven't seen him for quite a while, and he missed me sooooo much, so it wasn't his fault. I still love him. I mean, seriously, how can you resist that cute face and those big brown eyes?

Ok, I must go. I'm getting really excited because the Co-Ex-Tec annual Happy Holidays party is this Saturday. We're getting all dressed up and going out to the banquet hall for what should be a great time. I'm going to try and take my camera....but there's not really anywhere for me to keep it in a halter dress. I'll try to get some pics, though.

P.S.: It snowed yesterday. It snowed today. Boo Winter.

0 comments: