Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring is here!!

Hello all!

Sorry I've been so lackadaisical about posting on here. Things have been pretty busy with us going back and forth between here and the U.S., working, wedding planning, and having some time to ourselves. There's lots to talk about, I suppose, but we've been doing a lot of the "norm," so I'll make it simple. We've seen a lot of concerts lately, and we've got two more coming up in the next two weekends---Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz, and I am SO excited about both. I'll put pictures up as soon as I get them. In the meantime, here are pics from our other concerts:

Matthew Perryman Jones

David Ford
Ingrid Michaelson = AMAZING!
Alanis Morrissette (this was during the "My Humps" cover)

Matchbox Twenty
We've been slowly getting ready for the wedding as well. About a month ago we went down to Indiana and got the menu squared away, met with the pastor, and I had my first dress fitting. It's crazy to me that it's only two months until the big day! Gary and I have also been trying to plan the honeymoon. We're going to Italy with a 7 hour layover in Amsterdam on the way. I'm really excited to go to Europe for the first time---everyone I've talked to says that I'm gonna love it!

We were down in Michigan last weekend to pick up Gary's wedding ring, and we stayed with Ben and Theresa and the twins. I got some really cute pictures of the boys. It's amazing to go and visit and see how much they're learning and growing in such a short time. Their new favorite pasttimes are watching birds, playing outside, and talking non-stop! They can even say "Aunt Erin" now! :)

Ethan

Liam

The snow is finally gone, and the grass is getting green! We're really excited for the nice weather so that we can start exploring the area a bit more. We still have to visit Niagara Falls, and there are a few parks and hiking trails that I'd really like to go to as well. Of course, we've still got an extra bedroom for anyone who's ready to come and visit! Hope to see some of you soon!

0 comments: